Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Winner Announced for I Love My Mommy Hop - Bed Bath and Beyond Gift Card!

Here at The Old Folks Know Best we had a blast making new Google Friend Connect Friends and Facebook friends and even on Twitter! We hope that all of the moms out there had a very special day and we are so happy to announce the winner of our Bed Bath and Beyond $50 Gift Card for the I Love My Mommy Hop!

And the Winner Randomly Drawn #2 is:
"if i won i think i would get the Sleep Zone 5-Zone Mattress Topper"

Stacey, enjoy your Bed Bath and Beyond $50 Mother's Day Gift Card! You will receive an email from us very shortly with this good news and asking for the best information to send you your prize. You will have 48 hours to respond or we will have to choose a new winner. 
 



Go Back To My Site

1 comment:

  1. thank you soo much i am emailing you my info right now GREAT !!

    ReplyDelete