Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday Motivation: Zig Ziglar on Goal Setting

Good Morning,


I am happy to introduce to you an AWESOME video for your Monday Motivation with Zig Ziglar speaking on Goal Setting

If we want to achieve anything at any age we must first understand the importance of setting goals. Personally, I have finally learned how to write down my goals, BE SPECIFIC, and watch my subconscious and conscious work together to get them done each month this year! I have learned this from this man, the late Zig Ziglar, and others just like him. Now, I pass this wisdom on to you to begin manifesting success and personal accomplishments into your life.


This video will give you Zig Ziglar's Formula on Goal Setting. Watch the video below or CLICK HERE.


Enjoy and Happy Monday,
Selena




Go Back To My Site

No comments:

Post a Comment