Monday, May 30, 2011

Monday Motivation: It's Not Over 'til I Win - Les Brown

Good Morning!
It's Memorial Day and Monday Motivation time! I would like to first give thanks to all of the fallen men and women in the military who served our country selflessly and courageously. We would not be the country we are today without the military ready to fight and do battle. It makes me proud to have served in the United States Army. -Selena

Monday Motivation  
It's Not Over 'til I Win - Les Brown


I listened to this an just had to take the time to share it with each of you. I absolutely love it and hope you will too. It gives each and every one of us something to strive for no matter what age we find ourselves in life presently. Have a great Memorial Day Monday and know that you are perfect just the way you are.

Go Back To My Site

No comments:

Post a Comment