Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tips For The Allergy Season Sufferers

Hello,
Two days ago, I was wondering why I became so congested, sneezing, and with watery eyes. Then I realized that it's ALLERGY SEASON. When I was younger, I never had to deal with allergy symptoms, but I guess as I'm getting older, my body is becoming more sensitive to things in the environment. So, I went online to search for the best tips for the allergy season sufferers like myself and came up with these two great videos. My senior clients use a lot of Kleenex and now I'm finding myself helping myself to the box with them as well. (In a weird way, I actually felt happy to have a reason to use Kleenex, since I see them wiping their noses all the time because I never have to use it :) )

Talk with you soon,
Selena







Go Back To My Site

No comments:

Post a Comment