Friday, April 1, 2011

HealtheFolk Friday -Today's Caregiver - Caregiver.com

 HealtheFolk Friday: Today's Caregiver - Caregiver.com

HealtheFolk Friday

Welcome to another HealtheFolk Friday and today I wanted to share with you a great resource I pull information from to help me to be a better caregiver. I am a caregiver to senior citizens and I watch them go through their stages of life with Dementia, Alzheimer's Disease, Diabetes and more. However, some senior citizens are active as ever and just need a little assistance.

Today's Caregiver at Caregiver.com provides everything for caregivers and about caregivers.

I personally subscribe to their FREE newsletter which comes directly to my inbox. The newsletters are packed with great information and they have guest posts also, which keeps it fresh. Just CLICK HERE to subscribe, it's FREE information!


CLICK HERE
Lastly, at their Caregiver Store, they have their own Magazine subscription, books, videos and other products. CLICK HERE to view.










 I hope you are able to get out today and enjoy another day of living and breathing. Above everything, have a nice day today! Don't let anyone steal your joy because we create our own happiness. If you take a walk in the park or do a chair workout, which is popular with senior citizens, that is a great first step to better fitness.


Talk with you soon,
Selena



How To Lose Belly Fat - 31 Day Fat Loss Cure 
 Click Here!












Go Back To My Site

No comments:

Post a Comment