Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Inspiration: Song 'Blink' by Revive

Hello,

Boy, have I had a busy week. I can't believe it's Sunday already and I'm right back here with you again sending off another Sunday Inspiration. I ran across this video creation for a song, I believe is awesome, called BLINK by Revive. I hope it will give you something to think about on this Sunday and into your new week to come. We are all so very blessed to be in this life just one more day and I hope you are able to lend a hand, make a friend, or feel your purpose for living on this day. There is always someone waiting for our assistance or just a happy smile. I'm so appreciative of this moment with you and hope to share many more as we continue to move forward here at The Old Folks Know Best. Enjoy the video by clicking HERE or watching below.


Until next time,


Selena
Sunday Inspiration: Song 'Blink' by Revive




Go Back To My Site

No comments:

Post a Comment