Monday, February 21, 2011

The President's (Code) Tip for Tuesday 2/22

 The President's (Code) Tip for Tuesday 2/22


 At his inauguration, James Madison, a small, wizened man, appeared old and worn; Washington Irving described him as "but a withered little apple-John." But whatever his deficiencies in charm, Madison's buxom wife Dolley compensated for them with her warmth and gaiety. She was the toast of Washington.

Madison made a major contribution to the ratification of the Constitution by writing, with Alexander Hamilton and John Jay, the Federalist essays. In later years, when he was referred to as the "Father of the Constitution...
 
Where am I on TheOldFolksKnowBest.com?
You would find me speaking words from 'lifelong learning', during my time contributing to the Constitution, but making it clear,"the document was not "the off-spring of a single brain," but "the work of many heads and many hands."

 Click on me when you find me to go to the Entry Form to Enter My CODE!

Happy Seeking and Good Luck!







Go Back To My Site

No comments:

Post a Comment