Thursday, February 24, 2011

The President's (Code) Tip for Thursday 2/24

  The President's (Code) Tip for Thursday 2/24
With the Assassination of Lincoln, the Presidency fell upon an old-fashioned southern Jacksonian Democrat of pronounced states' rights views. Although an honest and honorable man, Andrew Johnson was one of the most unfortunate of Presidents. Arrayed against him were the Radical Republicans in Congress, brilliantly led and ruthless in their tactics. Johnson was no match for them.

Where am I on TheOldFolksKnowBest.com? 
Entering politics, they say I became an adept stump speaker, championing the common man and vilifying the plantation aristocracy. As a Member of the House of Representatives and the Senate in the 1840's and '50's, I advocated a homestead bill to provide a free farm for the poor man.
You would find me browsing through the post from yesterday about 'Suze Orman's Free Will and Trust Kit' to see how I could provide this to our poor man to help them improve their lives.

 Click on me when you find me to go to the Entry Form to Enter My CODE!
 
Happy Seeking and Good Luck!





Go Back To My Site

No comments:

Post a Comment