Saturday, February 26, 2011

Petsitting.com - Free Resource for Dog Walking, Pet Daycares and More!


Recently, I have noticed that many of my senior clients have dogs and cats. However, I have been the one walking them, which I love by the way, but I started to wonder what they do when I'm not there. The poor little dog is probably wondering who will come next to take him out for a stroll or to go pottie. 

This led me to think about myself and my three cats and other senior citizens with pets who may need a little helping hand from time-to-time. I know for myself I was looking for a good pet sitter for my cats and will need one later in the Summer when I'm on vacation. So, I did the work of finding that information ahead of time and now it's here for you as well. 
The FREE resource is called Petsitting.com and they connect you with pet care providers in your local area. Petsitting.com has actually teamed up with all of the elite pet care professionals across the U.S. to give us this reliable resource. 

Services currently offered include: dog walking, pet sitting, pet boarding, pet waste removal, dog training and doggie daycare.

Learn about the pet care providers in your area. You never know when you're going to need a helping hand for your furry side-kick.

Selena


Go Back To My Site

No comments:

Post a Comment