Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Have A Safe and Joyous Thanksgiving and Turkey Day!

         On tomorrow, November 25th, families all over the United States will be celebrating Thanksgiving or what I like to call, TURKEY DAY! It's a time to look around the table at all the family and friends we have in our lives. It's a time to reflect on what we are grateful for most and what we can do better the next time to be even more grateful.

There will be many senior citizens in nursing facilities and other places alike, who will be without family. I hope that you will keep these unknown senior citizens in your prayers as you enjoy your Thanksgiving. Everyone needs to be prayed for sometimes and I will do the same.

Don't forget to tell that special senior citizen in your life, how much you love them and appreciate all that they have sacrificed for you and the family.

I want to send a 'Thank you' on behalf of TheOldFolksKnowBest.com to all my subscribers and guests who have come to read and learn something new on my site.

I'm looking forward to bringing my first LIVE interview to the site in the coming week! I can't wait to share my first senior moment with you. It is guaranteed to inspire anyone at any age to follow their passions and dreams for life.

Also, if you have not already, don't forget that until December 5, 11:59pm/EST, you can ENTER MY 'Give Them Thanks' CONTEST! Just leave a comment about a senior citizen in your life you are thankful for and why. You will automatically be entered into the drawing for $50 Cash and a Matching $50 is sent to St. Vincent's Meals on Wheel in your name!

Okay, Everyone...Happy Thanksgiving and TURKEY DAY!

Many blessings to you,

Selena Brown



Go Back To My Site

No comments:

Post a Comment