Monday, December 6, 2010

The Winner of the 'Give Them Thanks' Contest is...

Hello Everyone!

I had a great time reading each and everyone of your comments for my 2nd contest for this 2010, holiday season. Before I announce the winner, I wanted you all to know that I used Random.org to get my lucky winner. Their List Randomizer, mixed all of my entrants up and reordered them randomly to give me the winner....

The Winner of the November 2010 Give Them Thanks Contest Is....

!!!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
 Julieh
 !!!!!!!YOU ARE MY BIG WINNER!!!!!!
The Response: 
Julieh said...
I'm most thankful for my inlaws, because they are the kindest people in the world and always have the best advice.

Julieh will have the choice of :

1.$50 Visa Gift Card OR Send to Charity of her Choice (Same as Cash b/c Cash cannot be sent through the mail, so that's how you will receive your prize money)

Secondly, a donation of $50 will be sent on your behalf to St. Vincent Meals on Wheels. You will receive a card acknowledgement in the mail from St.Vincent Meals on Wheels of your contribution as noted on their website. (A receipt confirmation will be applied to confirm that you have received your cash prize for both party's peace of mind if you choose to receive the $50 Visa Gift Card -- yours and mine)


PLEASE NOTE***Julieh has 48 hours to respond to the email I will send her on today, December 6, 2010. If I do not hear from her within this time frame, then I will go to the next person on the list of randomly drawn names. ****

Stay tuned for my FINAL Holiday Money Giveaway for December and the year 2010! I can't wait to share it with you on tomorrow, December 7, 2010!

Thank you,

Selena




Go Back To My Site

No comments:

Post a Comment