Saturday, October 30, 2010

October Contest UPDATE! Ends November 5, 2010, 11:59pm/EST

Hello Everyone!

I'm so very excited how my first contest has been going for the month of OCTOBER!!! I have received some very deep and emotionally grounded responses to my contest questions. You all are so AWESOME!

I wanted to make sure to remind you that if you still want to submit your contest response to my two questions and subscribe to this blog, you can still do so until November 5, 2010 11:59pm/EST. Thereafter, I will be rereading all entries and following a point system for each response to see who has won the first $50 contest and will get a $50 donation sent in their name to the St. Vincent Meals on Wheels.

I can personally say that this is very hard for me because you all have a special quality to your responses. I will take my time during this week and digest them all over again and any new ones that come as well. You all ROCK!

Please remember to enter your email address in the white box to the right to subscribe to this site, which is a very important step to your contest entry. If you need help on this, please review the video in the contest post.
I will also send an email to anyone who has subscribed but have not gone to their personal email account, for example, yahoo, gmail, aol, etc., to accept the subscription. In my subscription account you come up as APPROVAL PENDING until you respond to the email. If you need this help, the email will be coming from theoldfolksknowbest@gmail.com

Again, your responses are greatly cherished and I look forward to sharing with you, my November CONTEST!!!!!

Peace and blessings,

Selena Brown



Go Back To My Site

No comments:

Post a Comment