Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Why St. Vincent Meals On Wheels for Cash and Donation CONTEST?

The end of week 1 is coming to a close and tomorrow will begin week 2 of my $50 Cash and Donations Contest! I thought that I should share why I've chosen St. Vincent Meals on Wheels as my first donations choice for holiday season of contests.

Here's a little inside look on St. Vincent Meals on Wheels:





If you would like to participate in this wonderful contest, then visit the contest post:
http://www.theoldfolksknowbest.com/2010/10/contest-your-chance-to-win-money-no.html


All you have to do is Subscribe via Email to The Old Folks Know Best blog here with your email address and answer two questions. That's it and you are submitted in the drawing! GO NOW and SUBMIT!


Blessings,


Selena Brown
Have Questions?
TheOldFolksKnowBest@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment