Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Flea Markets are Latest Venue for Counterfeit Goods

Sometimes it's important to share information that will help you understand what you are getting during your shopping ventures. Well, today, for Coupon Wednesday, I ran across a great link found on We Use Coupons leading to an article titled, Flea Markets are Latest Venue for Counterfeit Goods. It appears that what you may be getting at your local Flea Markets may be 'knock-offs of red-hot brands' as the article puts it.


Read Full Article Here:
Flea Markets are Latest Venue for Counterfeit Goods

Personally, I enjoy venturing out to my local flea markets because you never know what unique items you will come across. However, it's always good to know what's going on and to be aware. I hope this does that for you.

Happy Shopping, The Old Folks Know Best FAM!
Selena




Go Back To My Site

No comments:

Post a Comment