Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday Motivation: Les Brown, Live Full-Die Empty

I have had the privilege of listening to some great speakers both LIVE and through recorded CDs and DVDs and I must say that Les Brown surely takes the cake. He is a true pioneer and one to model after if you are wanting to break into the newness of life that you so much deserve. I happened across this outstanding video of Les Brown speaking on the topic, Live Full, Die Empty and I wanted to share with you how powerful this insight he shares can be in your life.

Whether you are recently retired or getting prepared to enter retirement, this will help you to stand on both feet a little easier and with open arms to a greater life of possibilities. If you are still in the workforce and trying to understand how to change your current situation, I personally, recommend that you stop what you're doing and take a listen to this man, Les Brown, as he gives you a short lesson on how to Live Full and Die Empty. Then if you're so inclined, you can get the full DVD of the entire session to listen proactively in your own home and/or with others in your family.

It will start you on a better path and hopefully trigger an idea or concept inside of you that has been sitting and pruning, just waiting for the right moment or chance encounter to reveal itself. 

Today, I was in the Trader Joe's with a senior and ran into a senior gentleman who had a T-shirt that said, "I'm currently away from my computer...". I suddenly began to smile and I told him that I loved his shirt and he eventually said, "I've retired. I really find myself spending more time behind my computer," and he laughed with joy. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to just sit behind your computer after retirement and live the life that was destined for you? 

Well, it's your time and it's my time and everyone's time who reads this, to step out of the box and create a life where we all Live Full so that we may Die Empty when that day should come. Enjoy.

-Selena





Go Back To My Site

No comments:

Post a Comment