Friday, June 10, 2011

Inspirational Video: Over 90 and Loving It

Alrighty, I had to share with all of my senior citizens and their families how important it is to live to the fullest each and every day regardless of age. Today, senior citizens are reinventing themselves over 90 and loving it!

Personally, I can't get enough of all the great articles, videos and books that share how senior citizens are defying stereotypes and doing great things to keep themselves happy in the next phase of their life after retirement. 

Here is a great video I just had to share with you and I hope it will enrich your life to keep on moving and trusting in the fact that you are a much better person, inside-out, each year you get older. I'm happy to have seen another birthday on June 9th and I'm looking forward to many more! 

Enjoy the video HERE or Watch Below!
Selena






Go Back To My Site

No comments:

Post a Comment