Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Inspiration: 92-Year Old Yoga Master VIDEO

Hello Readers and Guests,



We have been blessed to see another Sunday and today our Sunday Inspiration comes in the form of a VIDEO brought to you by Johnson & Johnson Health Channel on YouTUBE! I love watching, reading, anything that shows our senior citizens doing well. I hope that this will inspire you to try something new this week and into the coming month of April. As we know, Spring is here and time for us all to renew our minds, bodies, and spirits. One way of doing this is with Yoga. I love yoga and it relaxes me from the inside out. If you know nothing about Yoga, you can always get beginning videos or look on Youtube. They even have Yoga for senior citizens that is growing in popularity. So, try it! In this video, she is very advanced and has been doing Yoga for a number of years, even now at 92. Now, it's your turn to be inspired and set free to use your free will as you please without boundaries. Namaste ("I bow to you"). Selena Brown



How To Lose Belly Fat - 31 Day Fat Loss Cure Click Here!
Go Back To My Site

No comments:

Post a Comment