Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Special Message About Spring

Each day goes by just a little faster from my perspective. However, to some of my seniors, it appears to slow down a little.

I ran across this very inviting video about Spring and wanted to share it with you. Spring is a time of renewal and replenishing what we thought we had lost. My favorite season is Spring because it's not too cold and it's not too hot, but just right for a nice walk in the park during the late afternoon hours right before the sun sets.

Think within yourself at all you have hoped for and desire to achieve within this year and set a new path of discovery for yourself. No matter what age you are, you can always begin again. I do and so should you. There are no reasons to apologize when you fall because you have the ability to stand back up again. Sometimes you may have to dial a friend or family member for help, but know that action is a very important part of rediscovery.

Blessings to you this Spring, Selena.


Enjoy this video brought to us by OneTrueMedia.com






Go Back To My Site

No comments:

Post a Comment