Sunday, March 13, 2011

St. Patrick's Week!: A Beef in Guiness Recipe

Hello Readers and Guests!


It's St. Patrick's Day on this Thursday, March 17, 2011 and many people will be celebrating in GREEN and having lots of fun with friends and family. 


This week I will be posting anything and everything that is interesting for St. Patrick's Week! I wanted to start out this Sunday with a great recipe for Beef in Guiness, for all you meat-eaters out there. Personally, I'm vegetarian, but know when I see a good dish!


This video is brought to you by the San Diego New Network on Youtube.
The simple, hearty, and traditional Irish dish of beef slowly braised in Guinness. In this third of four St. Patrick's Day recipes Chef Diane lays down some Irish home-style cooking.

Talk with you soon,
Selena
 



Go Back To My Site

No comments:

Post a Comment