Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Coupons for Kroger

This past week I really wanted some cereal to go with my Soy milk and was so shocked at the prices. However, Food4Less and Ralphs had an amazing sale on named brand cereals. I ended up getting a box of Kroger Raisin Bran for $1.88 from Food4Less since it was nearest to my home, which to me, was a great deal! I'm a very simple cereal eater and want a healthy choice but with a decent pricetag.

If I needed Coupons for Kroger, my first visit would be to the Kroger thread in the WeUseCoupons Community. This community is FREE to join and knows how to shop.

I am continuing to learn so much about couponing. It is definitely a job within itself but a rewarding one once you catch on to it.

I even keep up with what's going on in the WeUseCoupons community while I'm away when I receive their weekly newsletter.

Every Wednesday, I enjoy spotlighting something great that's going on within the community and today was especially for Coupons for Kroger.

Join the Free WeUseCoupons Community!

Happy Shopping!

Selena

Go Back To My Site

No comments:

Post a Comment