Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Giving Thanks on this #Thanksgiving Day 2012!

"Today will be a special day filled will joy and laughter. We will share moments with our families and close friends. We will also gather together around the table in prayer before we partake in our delicious meals. However, what makes Thanksgiving such a great day is the chance for each of us to 'Give Thanks'. 
Personally, I am thankful for life and the little opportunities I have received from God that has taught me continuous humility. I am also thankful for the opportunity to share these words with you and today, be able to spend time with friends who I hold dear to my heart. 
As a caregiver, I am thankful for the times spent with senior citizens over the years. They have taught me so much by listening to their life stories and believing in my dreams and visions for a better future.
On this day, let us all continue to give thanks as we pass each other on these busy streets, in our local churches, while feeding the homeless, and wherever this day may lead you. Remember, you are loved and thought of often even when you think not."

With Love from The Old Folks Know Best,
Happy Thanksgiving!



Go Back To My Site

1 comment: