Friday, January 28, 2011

How to Write Love Poetry for Seniors

How to Write Love Poetry for Seniors

I absolutely love writing about things that touch and inspire me, hoping that they will enrich someone in the process. So, I've decided to help some of you lovers out there who are thinking about writing a love letter filled with love poetry for your particular senior sweetheart the Valentine's Day! I ran across a great article posted by an eHow Contributor with some great pointers on how to write love poetry for seniors. Enjoy!

Senior citizens have a unique perspective on life, having lived through decades of change. Seniors who have been married for many years will appreciate poetry that reflects love through the decades. Newly paired senior citizens may appreciate love poetry that reflects their special beginnings.


Go Back To My Site

No comments:

Post a Comment