Monday, May 28, 2012

Oven Roasted Corn on the Cob



Today, since it's Memorial Day, I thought that it would be nice to prepare the Corn on the Cob that I purchased from a local market for 5  for $1.00! 


To prepare my corn, I normally will remove the husks and boil or broil the corn on the cob but today I'm trying something different.


I found this simple video by Tyler Florence on the Food Network for leaving the husks on when baking in the oven. Here is the video I followed, HERE or below!


Oven Roasted Corn on the Cob


















Go Back To My Site

1 comment:

  1. I just took the corn out of the oven and peeled back the husks and OH WOW! This corn is SO sweet. This was definitely a great way to go. I'm going to do this all the time! WOW! Thanks to Tyler Florence's video!

    ReplyDelete